Book Review Policy:
Currently I am available to review any genre of MG or YA novel in either print or e-book format (ePub, PDF or Kobo book), however I am particularly interested in novels set in a dystopian world or ones that contain a strong, independent female main character.
I will consider self-published novels on a case-by-case basis.
Material will be read within 90 days of receipt and already released books will be reviewed within an additional 14 days. ARCs and galleys will be reviewed within 45 days of release date, unless otherwise specifically requested by author or publisher.
I am also happy to host any contests or giveaways, as well as conduct author interviews.
Review Format/Rating System
1. The Tweet (My personal description of the book in 140 characters or less)
2. What Worked - What I liked about the book (usually 2-3 key points I want to make)
3. What Didn't Work - What took away from my complete enjoyment of the book (only included if necessary)
4. Overall - Summary of my total thoughts on the book, which includes my final rating (see below for rating system).
5. Favorite Quotes - I'll include any brief quotes that really stuck with me after finishing reading.
I also post my reviews on Goodreads.
Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings). Powered by Blogger.
Custom Blog Designs
using stock images by Darja Tokranova, Frenta, Pichayasri, and Kamigami. Pupcat font by Typodermic Fonts.