Subscribe / Follow Me

24 May 2010

Getting My Blog Started

Despite April being a very busy month for me, I managed to finish a stack of books, mostly due to my ongoing insomnia. I get a lot of reading done at night when I have trouble sleeping.  In fact, this is really the only time I had to do pleasure reading since the rest of my day was filled with my full time job, Script Frenzy and my American Military coursework. 

The double edged sword was that if I used the time at night to read, I wouldn't have time to blog. But if I didn't read, I wouldn't have any reviews to post. Therein lied my dilemma. But now that the semester is over, I have less on my shoulders and I'm ready to get my blog off the ground by posting my first few book reviews. I know, it's been a long time coming.

My first review is The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan (click here to read review). A fantastic read that will have you running out to buy the sequel, The Demon's Covenant (which incidentally was just released in hardback on May 18, 2010).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings). Powered by Blogger.

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock images by Darja Tokranova, Frenta, Pichayasri, and Kamigami. Pupcat font by Typodermic Fonts.
 

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings)