Subscribe / Follow Me

27 July 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (7): Return the Heart






Teaser Tuesdays  is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This Week's Teaser:

"Over breakfast we discussed our plan.  It was nice to ignore everything for awhile, but we could no longer pretend that we were not in mortal danger."

-page 219, Return the Heart by T.K. Richardson

10 comments:

pussreboots said...

Interesting teaser. Mine's from Devil to Pay, a book I wrote.

Kathy Martin said...

Sounds intriguing! I want to know why they are in mortal danger. My teaser is from Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James. Happy reading!

Jackie said...

Interesting teaser, never heard of book or author before. My Teaser is a little more mundane

jlshall said...

It would be very hard for me to ignore that "mortal danger" thing. This is one I haven't heard of before. Hope you enjoy it. Good teaser!
Here’s mine.

Alayne said...

Great teaser, quite intriguing. And I love the book cover. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Shelley Munro said...

Ooh! I wonder what's going to happen next. Interesting teaser.

Anonymous said...

Great teaser! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Mr.s Gokey said...

I've never heard of this book before. Looks interesting!! Thanks for stopping by!

Sullivan McPig said...

intriguing teaser
thanks for dropping by at my blog

Anonymous said...

oh wow, that's definitely a teaser. now I kinda want to read this book!

Post a Comment

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings). Powered by Blogger.

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock images by Darja Tokranova, Frenta, Pichayasri, and Kamigami. Pupcat font by Typodermic Fonts.
 

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings)