Subscribe / Follow Me

01 July 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award


Thanks to both Kika at The Book Bluff and Alison at Alison Can Read for awarding me with The Versatile Blogger Award. 

I apologize that I am just getting this post up - two weeks late - but it took me some time to get all the links for the 15 blogs and I was on vacation with limited internet access last week.

Here's how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.



Seven Things:
1. My favorite place to read are coffee shops.
2. Pretzels are my favorite snack.
3. I like being outdoors.
4. I love to travel and could see myself moving to Rome one day.
5. I like to do karaoke with friends.
6. I have a twin sister.
7. I can't start a day without a cup of coffee.



Here are some cool blogs I have come across lately:

Read My Mind
about happy books
Geeky Blogger's Book Blog
Musings of a Reader Happy
Bookend Diaries
Larissa's Bookish Life
Lisa Loves (Books of Course)
Coffeelicious Bookaholic
Super Reader Girl's Book Reviews
Simply Grace
Just Another Book Worm.......
The Fourth Musketeer
Moonlight Book Reviews
Candace's Book Blog
Books by their Story

7 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

I sure wish I had a twin sister :-)
I love traveling to. Never been to Rome, but I could see myself moving to Japan, London, or Paris.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Awww thanks!

I love love love pretzels too! Salty and Crunchy are just the perfect combo. Occasionally throw in a little white chocolate and I am in HEAVEN!

I liked Rome but I have to say I loved country side Italy. I really would love to move to England. I loved London!

Candace said...

Congrats on winning the award and thanks for passing it on to me!
I also love to travel!

Unknown said...

Congrats for the award!!! and Thanks so much for the Award!! =))

xoxo

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Congratulations & thanks for passing it on!

Maidenveil said...

Congrats for the award and thanks for passing it on! :)

Claire said...

Thank you babe!!!! And Congrats to you!
xxx

Post a Comment

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings). Powered by Blogger.

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock images by Darja Tokranova, Frenta, Pichayasri, and Kamigami. Pupcat font by Typodermic Fonts.
 

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings)