Subscribe / Follow Me

08 March 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (21): VESPER




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title, and author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week's Teaser is:


TITLE: VESPER
AUTHOR: Jeff Sampson
IMPRINT: Balzer + Bray / HarperCollins
PUBLICATION DATE: 25 January 2011

I studied my face beyond the toothpaste-splattered mirror. "What were you going to do?" I asked my reflection. "You're not going all Jekyll and Hyde, are you?"

-page 18*


*Taken from ARC and subject to change at publication.

VESPER description and cover art courtesy of Goodreads.



9 comments:

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

I saw your teaser link at MizB's and wanted to check it out because I've been debating whether or not to read Vesper. This teaser's intriguing; I always loved J&H. I hope you love the book! <3

Missy said...

Oh, this is a wonderful teaser. I absolutely loved this book, and I hope you enjoy it as well!

Missy
Missy's Reads & Reviews

Chelsea @ A Very Bookish Girl said...

I am still pretty excited to read this book. I remember first finding out about it and almost freaking because it sounded so good. Great Teaser!

Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...

Oooh I just went and read the discription it sounds really good. Hope you are enjoying it.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh nice one! I love the cover on this book!

Old Follower
Here's my teaser

gautami tripathy said...

Your teaser makes me wish to look out for this novel!

My tbr pile is already SO long!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: THe Noah's Ark Quest by Boyd Morrison post!

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Great teaser! here is mine http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday.html

Chel said...

Nice teaser! I also have an ARC of this but haven't picked up yet.

Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

Post a Comment

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings). Powered by Blogger.

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock images by Darja Tokranova, Frenta, Pichayasri, and Kamigami. Pupcat font by Typodermic Fonts.
 

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings)