Subscribe / Follow Me

30 November 2011

NaNoWriMo Has Come to An End for Me



As the end of November nears (less then 5 hours for anyone is the same EST timezone as me), I am proud to say that I have officially won NaNoWriMo. I set out this year to write a 50,000 novel and am happy to say done and dusted, with a total of 51,388 words written. Of course, my novel is far from finished. I probably have at least 25k more to write to have a complete, albeit very, very rough draft. But I'm glad that I could commit to writing what I did and to show myself I could do it if I tried. I met a great group of people in my region and am glad that many of them want to continue meeting for "write-ins" and/or critique groups. So here'e to the end of November, NaNoWriMo and to many more months spent writing (and revising) in the future.




Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings). Powered by Blogger.

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock images by Darja Tokranova, Frenta, Pichayasri, and Kamigami. Pupcat font by Typodermic Fonts.
 

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings)