Subscribe / Follow Me

09 April 2010

Script Frenzy - 30 Days, 100 Pages

Hello readers! It's been too long since my first post. I had planned on blogging several times a week, but the real world got in the way and in between my job, home life, and my American Military and Its Wars class, I ended up not posting at all. But I've decided to recommit to blogging regularly. In the end, I am looking to have my writing seen by the public.

So even though I'm busier than a squirrel collecting nuts for winter, I've somehow managed to take on another project for the month of April: Script Frenzy! Luckily, my sister is participating also. We're going to be collaborating on a single project, so I'll only be responsible for 50% of the work!

What is Script Frenzy, you say? Well the title of this entry should give you a hint, but for those who have never heard of it, click on the link for the official website. In short, though it is a worldwide challenge in which participating writers attempt to write a hundred pages of original scripted material in the thirty days of April. Screenplays, graphic novels and TV shows are just a few of the choices writers can submit.

This is my first year participating and I am very excited to be delving into a different style of writing. If any of my readers are participating in Script Frenzy too, look me up as jenlin242. Please feel free to comment below also.

Read On,
JL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings). Powered by Blogger.

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock images by Darja Tokranova, Frenta, Pichayasri, and Kamigami. Pupcat font by Typodermic Fonts.
 

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings)