Another Friday has come and that means it's time for Follow My Book Blog Friday and the Book Blogger Hop.
Crazy For Books. Each week Jennifer asks a question for Hop participants to answer so that us Hoppers can get to each other better.
This week's question: Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!
One of my favorite authors is Kate Brian. I love her Private (and now Privilege) novels. She's created a world that is easy to fall into and it's hard to put one of her books down once I start reading.
I also love Melissa Marr. If you haven't read her Wicked Lovely series, go out now and get the books. She's a fantastic writer and has great character development as well as awesome world building.
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host, Parajunkee, and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post! Happy Follow Friday!
Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings). Powered by Blogger.
Custom Blog Designs
using stock images by Darja Tokranova, Frenta, Pichayasri, and Kamigami. Pupcat font by Typodermic Fonts.