It's time to start hopping!
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host, Parajunkee and any one else you want to follow on the list, plus the featured blog for this week, Nymfaux
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the follower
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event!
RULES: (in hopes of simplifying things for everyone!)
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List at Crazy for Books (be sure to include what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the question of the week (new question each week!): How many books do you have on your 'to be read' shelf? I have about 55 books right now. About 1/3 of them I've already started reading. I tend to start reading a book, then put it down when I get a new book, so I have a lot of half finished books. Also I usually have one book I read during lunch or break times when I'm at work and then a different one I read at home.