What is the 2011 Debut Author Challenge?
The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year. The minimum number is 12, but there is no maximum! Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. If you don’t have a blog you can always share your reviews by posting on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, GoodReads, or any other bookish site. The challenge will run from January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011. You can join at anytime!
For more information on the 2011 Debut Author Challenge, please visit The Story Siren.
My 2011 Debut Author Book ChoicesThese are the books I have chosen to read and review. Once I finish and review a book, you will be able to click on the title of the book to link to my review.
- XVI by Julia Karr
- BAD TASTE IN BOYS by Carrie Harris
- BESTEST. RAMADAN. EVER. by Medeia Sharif
- BLOOD MAGIC by Tessa Gratton
- BORN AT MIDNIGHT (SHADOW FALLS #1) by C.C. Hunter
- CLARITY by Kim Harrington
- DARKNESS BECOMES HER (GODS AND MONSTERS #1) by Kelly Keaton
- DARK PARTIES by Sara Grant
- DIE FOR ME (REVENANTS #1) by Amy Plum
- DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth
- ENTANGLED by Cat Clarke
- FALLING UNDER by Gwen Hayes
- HOURGLASS by Myra McEntire
- THE IRON THORN (IRON CODEX #1) by Caitlin Kittredge
- THE IRON WITCH (THE IRON WITCH SAGA #1) by Karen Mahoney
- LUMINOUS by Dawn Metcalf
- THE NEAR WITCH by Victoria Schwab
- OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy
- POSSESSION by Elana Johnson
- STARCROSSED (STARCROSSED #1) by Josephine Angelini
- STUPID FAST by Geoff Herbach
- VESPER (DEVIANTS #1) by Jeff Sampson
- WAKE UNTO ME by Lisa Cach
- WITHER (CHEMICAL GARDEN #1) by Lauren DeStefano
- WILDEFIRE by Karsten Knight